My white blood cells are remaining low and if I have no improvement overnight then the second round of chemo will be delayed for one week.
Tomorrow I have my blood taken once more early in the morning and at 10:00 I can call for the results of the blood work. They will also confirm if the chemo will go ahead at 13:00 or delay it for a week.
Later today I have an echo scan to check my abdomen and hopefully get to the bottom of the back pain which I have been experiencing lately.
The battle goes on…..